A michelada is a type of cerveza preparada (prepared beer), a traditional Mexican beverage that mixes assorted spices, peppers, lemon and lime, with a beer. Don Chelada is a pioneering innovator of michelada products that blend fresh, flavorful ingredients!
Think of a Bloody Mary with Beer
Sometimes touted as the "Mexican Bloody Mary," the michelada is lighter than its vodka-fueled cousin. The spicy beer beverage has become increasingly popular over the last few years, with many people searching for the perfect michelada recipe online. The search is over! Don Chelada blends products in San Antonio, Texas with inspiration so you can quickly make a delicious beverage.
How to Make a Great Michelada
Use a Don Chelada Cup
- Take the lid off your cup with its Mega Moist Rim.
- Empty the enclosed spice packet into the cup.
- Get ready to pour in your favorite beer, slowly, so the suds settle.
- Fill the cup with 24 ounces of beer.
- Let your filled Michelada Cup sit for a minute. Enjoy!
Our rich flavor combinations allow you to add another 12-ounce beer when you're halfway into your Michelada. Then, depending upon your taste, you can add one last beer.
Stir in Our Liquid Mix
- Rim a chilled glass with our Chile & Limon Beer Salt.
- Pour in 2 ounces of Don Chelada liquid mix.
- Add a 12-ounce beer.
Add Our Beer Salt
- Sprinkle into your glass, bottle or can of beer.
- Rim a frosted mug or chilled glass.
- Use on top of fruit and veggies.
View our recipes now for more ways to enjoy Don Chelada!
What's in Our Authentic Michelada Mix?
Don Chelada’s Michelada Mix and Mega Moist Rims feature a flavor-packed blend of natural ingredients, including chili powder, lemon powder, sea salt, sugar, and pepper. They’re made fresh in San Antonio using our authentic recipe. Buy your favorite Don Chelada products today, and we’ll get them on their way fast.