What is a Michelada?
Think of a Bloody Mary with Beer
Sometimes touted as the "Mexican Bloody Mary," the michelada is lighter than its vodka-fueled cousin. The spicy beer beverage has become increasingly popular over the last few years, with many people searching for the perfect michelada recipe online. The search is over! Don Chelada blends products in San Antonio, Texas with inspiration so you can quickly make a delicious beverage.
How to Make a Great Michelada
Use a Don Chelada Cup
- Take the lid off your Don Chelada Michelada Cup with its Mega Moist Rim.
- Empty the enclosed spice packet into the cup.
- Get ready to pour in your favorite beer, slowly, so the suds settle.
- Fill the cup with 24 ounces of beer.
- Let your filled Don Chelada Michelada Cup sit for a minute. Enjoy!
Our rich flavor combinations allow you to add another 12-ounce beer when you're halfway into your Michelada. Then, depending upon your taste, you can add one last beer.
Stir in Our Liquid Mix
- Rim a chilled glass with any of our 9 Don Chelada Beer Salt flavors.
- Pour in 2 ounces of Don Chelada Select Michelada Mix Original Blend.
- Add a 12-ounce beer.
Add Our Beer Salt
- Sprinkle into your glass, bottle or can of beer.
- Rim a frosted mug or chilled glass.
- Use on top of fruit and veggies.